Sunday, June 8, 2014

My new summer job! A photo story.

"First day on the job! I hope I do good!"
"Hey little guys! Do you want to go outside?  Yeah, well let's go!"

"Aren't you guys just adorable? I just want to scoop you all up and take you all home with me!"

"Oh, so now you want to sit by me? I thought you'd have more energy than that!"

"Puppy pile! Ok, I take it back, you guys have a LOT of enegry!"

"Well, bye little guys. I guess I'll see you all tomorrow!"

"Yip,yip!" "Arf!" "Woof,woof!"

"I am home! Hey, Pepper! You wanna treat?"

hi
"I'll take that as a yes!"

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, are those little puppies made from Pom-Pom Puppies? I have been wanting that kit for a while now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is from the Pom-Pom Puppies kit. I really like it! P.S. You posted the very first comment on this blog! (besides myself :D)

      Delete